We are always looking for amazing employees!
PEDIATRIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT
Idaho Therapy Source, PLLC is a pediatric outpatient rehabilitation clinic in the Boise area seeking an Occupational Therapist (OTR) licensed in Idaho and skilled at following a plan of care and collaborating with the team to deliver a family-centered holistic approach to children and their families with various neurological, physical, cognitive and learning disabilities. Full-time and part-time positions will be considered.
Our 3,100 sq. ft. facility contains a sensory integration gym, a full kitchen, individual treatment rooms, therapy bathroom, and laundry room for ADL training. We also have a fenced outdoor area and frequently use animals whenever possible to motivate the children we serve. We have found that this environment fosters creativity and optimizes patient success.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COTA
Must be able to:
- Consult with colleagues, physicians, parents/caregivers, schools, behavioral and community-based interventionists, counselors, case workers, and other related service providers in the child and family’s best interest while maintaining all HIPPA regulations.
- Maintain daily documentation using the clinic’s pediatric EMR software.
- Complete discharge process.
- Contribute to weekly staffing of patients’ and sharing of CE knowledge, demonstrating a supportive member within our clinic.
- Continue with professional growth by gaining knowledge through attending continuing educational courses/workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing professional networks.
- Comply with national association, federal, and state policies by maintaining all certification requirements to practice occupational therapy. An Idaho license is required upon employment.
$300 CE reimbursement annually
Mentorship from 70+ accumulated years of staff experiences
Accrued paid personal/holiday time
Major holidays off
Group medical insurance offered
Trained support staff to assist with administrative duties, such as electronic and manual protocol scoring
Annual team building retreats
$25 – 35/Hr. starting wage
Job Types: full-time and part-time positions available