Welcome to Idaho Therapy Source
We are Idaho’s premier pediatric therapy center and have been providing care within the Treasure Valley since 2009. Idaho Therapy Source boasts gifted professionals and staff that hold the needs and goals of our patients as our highest priority. Our therapists strive to deliver effective and diverse treatment strategies and modalities (methods and tools) that challenge and nurture the children alongside their families that they treat.
Holistic Treatment Strategies
At Idaho Therapy Source, we aim to treat the whole child. Our treatment philosophy is based on a fundamental belief that the whole child is greater than the sum of their parts, strengths, or weaknesses. Our treatment approach addresses the spirit, mind, and body challenges to simultaneously improve physical skills, broaden coping mechanisms, and elevate self-esteem.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Traumatic Brain Injury
Sensory Processing Disorders
Shaken Baby Syndrome
Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Central Auditory Processing Disorder
Restrictive Food Intake
Starting therapy looks like this:
- Intake forms to gather medical and insurance-related information and ROIs (release of information)
- A thorough, comprehensive OT evaluation
- Identification of treatment goals and child-family objectives
- The development of a multi-faceted treatment plan
- The assignment of a therapist
- Scheduling therapy
Awesome place. Very great with my kids, been going for years. Love them and they are very understanding with your schedule. So good. My son has lots of sports events and they work with him. They are like a extended family.
Pediatric Quotes of The Day
It is commonly said that children say the darndest things, and the same is true for the children at At Idaho Therapy Source. We started a daily log a decade age of the most beautiful things that are said here –
- I’m good at causing a lot of problems, so I am an accident prevention expert!
- I don’t consider that I know everything, but with what I do know I am very clever.
- I listen to you guys here, but I don’t listen like that to my mom at home.